Friday, December 28th, 2012
That time already? Join us once again as the people of the Barony of Ben Dunfirth decide who will claim the coveted Trophy Ladle.
This year, the competition will be hosted at Baron Nikolai's Castle!
Exquisite chilis? Gourmet chilis? You had me at chili! Keep yourself warm on a cold winter evening by filling yourself
with not one, not two, but several chilis! Bring a crock pot with your own special (or secret) recipe, or just
bring your appetite (please provide an ingredient list). Bring something to drink to quelch the flames.
Our annual social gathering always provides a fine distraction during the lull between Christmas and New Years.
See you all there!
The Chili Cookoff will be held on the evening of Friday, December 28th, beginning at 7:00 pm, at
35 Hyslop Avenue, Hannon ON.
- Find your best route to the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway.
- Travelling east, take the Dartnall Road Exit and go south along Dartnall Road.
- Turn left (east) onto Rymal Road.
- Turn right (south) onto Trinity Church Road.
- Take the first left (east) onto Pinehill Drive.
- Take the third right (south) onto Hyslop Avenue.
Click Google Map