Saturday, October 13th, 2012
The people of Ealdormere are invited to join the Baron of Ben Dunfirth, Taern MacGregor, at his baronial hunting lodge to celebrate the bountiful harvest, the plentiful game
and the joy of the hunt. His Excellency asks that you raise your voice in song, and toast of the finest meads and spirits in the Kingdom. Once again we send challenge to the
brewers and vintners of the Kingdom, to enter their finest creations in competition.
There shall be an excellent archery range with a wide variety of targets and challenges throughout the day. A wide field allows room for youth, rapier and armoured combat, and
a comfortable fire-warmed hall provides ample shelter for A&S and other activities. Share with us your bounty and in turn we shall share ours with you, join us at the
Germania Hunting and Fishing Club
4240 Trinity Church Road,
Binbrook, Ontario L0R 1C0
Site opens at 10 a.m. and closes at Midnight.
Kingdom Tithe of $1 is in effect
The Non-Member Surcharge of $5 applies for adults
Make cheques payable to 'SCA - Ben Dunfirth'
Traditional Potluck Feast.
Share the bounty of your harvest and join us for a warm night among friends in the Hunting Lodge of His Excellency of Ben Dunfirth.
A lunch will be served starting at 11:30 pm for $5.
Non-alcoholic beverages (pop, water, hot cider) will also be available.
Brewers and Vintners:
The site is under a home-made tasting licence once more, after great success last season.
All who dabble in the exotic arts of beverage crafting come and share your works with us
and you will be most welcome among us.
You must still be 19 years or older to partake, and we will be following Smart Serve
|Event Steward:||Syr Evander MacLachlan|
Schedule of Activities:
- Site opens at 10:00 am
- Rapier authorizations at 10:30 am
- Armoured combat begins at 11:00 am
- Lunch counter open from 11:30 am till 2:00 pm
- Potluck feast to begin at 6:00 pm
- Please bring nothing containing nuts
- From all points, take highway 403 towards Hamilton.
- Exit east onto the Lincoln Alexander Parkway.
- Travel the parkway close to the end and exit at Dartnall Road.
- From Dartnall Road, turn left onto Rymal Road.
- From Rymal Road, turn right onto Trinity Church Road.
- Continue on Trinity Church until the end.
- The Germania Club entrance is on the right.
Click for Google Map