How to Register Your Event
1 . Contact the Calendar Secretary
The Kingdom Calendar Secretary is responsible for listing your event on Kingdom Calendar in the Tidings as well as the Kingdom Website. Unless your event appears in The Tidings before the event date, your event will not be official.
You must book your event first with the Calendar Secretary before you can submit your event flyer to The Tidings.
To register your event with the Calendar Secretary you must provide the following minimum information:
1. Name of the Event
2. Date of the event, and start/end times if applicable.
3. Name of the Hosting Group
4. Street address of the Event
5. Name and contact email for the autocrat
6. Event website or Facebook event page – if available*
Contact the Kingdom Calendar Secretary: email@example.com
* To gain access to the web site for your event please fill out this form
The Kingdom Chronicler is responsible for posting your event announcement in our Kingdom Newsletter The Tidings. Please fill out the Event Registration Form.
If you hav any questions, please contact the Kingdom Chronicler: firstname.lastname@example.org